Arundel takes Badminton ticket

October 10, 2018
Sophie Arundel and Fiocco Blue D Amerloo (Dylan) earned their ticket to next year's Mitsubishi Motors Cup with a flawless performance in the BE100 regional final (RF) at Bricky that saw them finish on their dressage score of 24.5.

Sophie, who works as a project manager for a building company, relies on accruing holiday and using her trainer's floodlights in order to ride. 
"I work from 8am to 6pm and find it hard at this time of year," she admitted. "My jumping trainer, Helen Cole, has very good floodlights, so I can go and have lessons after work. I'm trying to persuade my dressage trainer, Maggie Doel, to have some installed, too."

Sophie bought the 8 y.o. gelding by Zirocco Blue VDL three and a half years ago. 
"He's a bit of a doughnut around the yard; he's quite clumsy and likes to throw his feed bucket about," said his rider. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.